It is an easy to prepare, convenient and simply delicious dish. breakfast. You’ll be surprised how delicious it tastes, even without sugar, oil, dairy, or nuts.
- 1/2 cup teff flour
- 2 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut water
- 1 cup diced strawberries or any fruit that you like
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut (only if you want)
- In a non-stick pan, add the teff flour, and fry until it smells nice.
- Pour the coconut water while stirring. The mixture is boiled.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, and stir Vanilla extract and cap.
- Cook for 12-15 minutes stirring occasionally. Uncover and simmer
for 2-4 minutes and stirring. frequently. It should have smooth, creamy consistency.
- If it is too thick, add more coconut water while continuing to stir until The desired texture is achieved.
- Remove the pudding from the stove Let it rests for 5 minutes.
- Add strawberries. swears Pudding in two bowls.
- Top it with the remaining strawberries.
This is best served slightly warm or at room temperature, and will last a few days, refrigerated. It solidifies in the fridge. You can eat it as is or add more coconut water while reheating.