Snickers Caramel Apple Salad
What’s better than a salad? A sweet salad! Okay, so I know calling a salad “sweet” is really weird and confusing, but bear with me here because it’s actually good. This Snickers caramel apple salad is just incredible! It features some of my favorite flavors, apples and Snickers bars. This dish is simple to make. So give it a try, you won’t regret it!
- 6 apples
- 6 regular size Snickers candy bars
- ½ cup of milk
- 1 (5 oz) Package of vanilla instant pudding dry
- ½ cup of caramel ice cream topping
- 1 (12 oz) tub cool whip
- Combine the vanilla pudding and milk in a mixing bowl and set aside to chill.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir until everything is well combined.
- After chopping both the apples and the snickers, add them to the pudding mixture.
- Drizzle caramel ice cream topping over the top and serve in a big serving bowl.
- Before serving, chill for about an hour.