Lamb Chops In Mushroom Gravy
This recipe came from a mother-in-law who has been cooking since she was a child. Mushroom Gravy is a great companion to almost any meat, fish, or vegetable. In lamb Chops, in Mushroom Gravy The lamb chops balance the onions and the juices of the meat with ease.
If you want well-cooked and tasty food, but you do not have the time to cook, this Lamb Chops In Mushroom Gravy is the recipe for you!
- 6 lamb chops
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 (8 oz) can mushroom, drained
- 1 (10.5 oz) can beef broth
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 cup dry sherry
- 2 Tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175 degrees C).
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over low heat.
- Sauté the garlic until it becomes aromatic.
- Season the lamb chops with salt and pepper, then brown them in a skillet for about 3 minutes on both sides.
- Transfer the lamb chops to a baking pan or a Dutch oven.
- In a skillet, combine the mushrooms, lamb chop drippings, and garlic, then whisk in the sherry and beef broth, scraping up any bits of lamb clinging to the pan.
- Bring to a low boil, then pour over the lamb chops in the baking pan and cover with foil or a lid.
- Bake for 45 minutes in a preheated oven, then remove the lid or foil and continue baking for another 15 minutes.
- Transfer the chops to a serving dish and place the platter over medium heat on the stove.
- In a mixing basin, combine water and the cornstarch. When the fluids in the pan begin to boil, gradually whisk in the cornstarch mixture and simmer for about 2 minutes, or until thickened.
- Serve the sauce over the chops and enjoy.