Almond Joy Cookies
I like to make cookies simple. I’m all about the easy life. I mean for food it should be a challenge, but for recipes, that’s where my expertise lies — taking complicated recipes and making them simple. And these Almond Joy Cookies are super simple! Actually, there are only four ingredients! Four ingredients are almost as easy as just cracking open a bag of chips which is great if you want to impress someone with dessert.
- 2/3 cup chopped lightly salted almonds
- 1 14 oz bag sweetened coconut flakes
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk regular or fat-free works
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Using parchment paper, line a large baking sheet and set it aside.
- Combine the coconut, chocolate chips, almonds, and sweetened condensed milk in a large mixing basin.
- Stir until everything is well blended.
- Using a cookie scoop, transfer the dough to the baking sheet that has been prepared.
- Shape into discs by moistening the tips of your fingers with water. Make a flat top by patting it with your hands.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes, or until the tips of the coconut is golden brown.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and allow it cool completely.
- Cookies should be kept in an airtight container.