Baked Shrimp with a Simple Lemon-Garlic Butter Sauce – this recipe has never been easier and you’ll be dreaming about this sauce! You get juicy baked prawns covered in a rich sauce perfect for tasting fresh, crunchy bread. Plus you can’t beat the quick baking time here!
- 1 lb. raw shrimp, cleaned, peeled and deveined
- 8 Tbs. butter (1 stick), melted
- 3 cloves garlic, minced (my addition)
- 1 packet of Good Seasons Italian all natural seasoning
- 1 1/2 lemon, sliced into circles
- 1 Tbs. dried parsley leaves
- 1 tsp. black pepper, ground
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small bowl, mix the melted butter with the minced garlic, pour into a 9″ x 111″ glass casserole dish, and spread it over the bottom of the dish.
- Arrange the lemon slices on top of the butter to form a single layer.
- Arrange the cleaned, cleaned shrimp over the lemon slices.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning over the shrimp.
- Sprinkle parsley and pepper flakes on top of it.
- Bake in the oven without a lid for 15 minutes.