Chicken Spinach And Mushroom Low Carb Oven Dish
This Chicken Spinach And Mushroom is a meal that is easy to make but packs a lot of flavors. The spinach is what I love about cooking with spinach… it adds both color and flavor to the dish. Along with the delicious sautéed mushrooms, you have a low-carb chicken recipe that is worthy of serving both at home or when guests are over… my husband said this was one of his favorites that I have made since being on the Keto diet!
- 6 thin-sliced chicken breasts
- 1 Large package of sliced mushrooms
- 1 small bag of fresh baby spinach
- 1 container green onion
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 dash pepper
- cream cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 dash Weber Herb and Garlic Seasoning
- 8 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- Arrange the chicken in a single layer in a 9×13 pan, then cover with spinach and mushrooms. Then, on top of that, sprinkle the seasonings.
- Soften cream cheese and combine with olive oil and chicken broth in a mixing bowl. Pour the liquid over the mixture. Cover the top with a sheet of foil but don’t seal it.
- Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes, then remove foil and bake uncovered for another 20-25 minutes, then top with Motz Cheese and bake for another 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving.