Chocolate Brownie Cake
Everyone loves to make chocolate brownies! They’re a simple chocolate dessert that can be sweet and gooey or fudgy and cake-like depending on your ingredients. But sometimes, you want a dessert that’s not just for the eye, but also for the mouth. Hence, the idea for this awesome chocolate brownie cake. The brownies are soft and fudgy, while the icing is as smooth as can be with a hint of sweetness from the vanilla. This unforgettable chocolate goodness is sure to be loved by everyone!
- 1 box fudge brownie mix
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup oil Ganache
- 1+1/4 cup water
- 1 (12oz) bag semi-sweet chocolate morsels
To Prepare Cake:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Use baker’s spray or the butter/flour method to prepare a bundt pan.
- In a large mixing basin, whisk together the first five ingredients for 2 minutes, or until lumps are mostly gone.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes in a bundt pan that has been preheated.
- Remove the cake from the oven and set it aside to cool for up to five minutes in the pan. Cool for another 30 minutes after carefully turning the cake out onto a cooling rack.
To Prepare Ganache:
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, heat heavy whipping cream for about 2 minutes. The cream should be just about to boil.
- Pour the chocolate chunks into the cream with care… It’s fine if it rises up and bubbles.
- Allow for 5 minutes of resting time. 1 minute of whisking the chocolate and cream until glossy and smooth
- After the cake has cooled, pour the sauce over it and serve and enjoy.