Nutella Brownies are one of the easiest and tastiest recipes you can make with just three ingredients. These brownies are fudgy in the center and chewy from outside and are so soft. You should definitely try it.
This is a treat for all chocolate lovers! you can make these fudgy and soft brownies With just three ingredients.
- All-purpose flour -1/2cup
- Nutella – 1 1/2 cup
- Eggs- 2
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/gas 4.
- Grease an 8-inch by 8-inch square baking tray with silver paper and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add flour, eggs, and Nutella. Then stir well to mix well with a spoon.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared tray and smooth the top with the help of a spoon.
- Bake in the oven at 180°C for 25-30 times or until you see some small cracks on the surface or a nearly clean toothpick with few crumbs inserted.
- Remove the tray from the oven and let it cool completely before cutting it into pieces.
- When cool, cut the brownies into pieces and enjoy!