This healthy stir-fry recipe includes broccoli, peppers, corn, and more.
It is a good choice for anyone looking for a meal to keep fit. As it contains a high percentage of fiber.
- 15 oz canned baby corn drained
- 8 oz canned water chestnuts drained
- 1/2 onion
- 2 cups broccoli frozen
- 1/2 red bell pepper washed and sliced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper washed and sliced
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 low sodium soy sauce
- 3 tbsp chopped garlic in olive oil
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- Sesame seeds optional
- Fry the vegetables in a large skillet with sesame oil and garlic for 5 minutes.
- Add brown sugar, soy sauce, red pepper flakes and stir.
- Cover the pan for 10 minutes, stirring every two minutes.
- Serve over sticky rice, and enjoy!