This ultimate chicken casserole is full of harmonious flavors. Tender noodles, chicken, bacon, and cheese make an irresistible dish.
- 2 cups egg noodles, cooked
- 2 cups chicken, cooked/shredded
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup 10 oz cans
- 2 cups corn I used frozen, canned works too
- 1/2 cup bacon, cooked/chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cheese, shredded I used cheddar, any type works
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup French fried onions
- salt/pepper (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9″ x 13″ baking tray with cooking spray.
- Combine cooked pasta, chicken, cream of chicken, corn, bacon, milk, onion, garlic, cheese, and salt/pepper in a medium bowl.
- Then pour the mixture into the prepared prepared greased tray.
- Sprinkle fried onions and cheese evenly on top.
- Put the pan into the preheated oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Take it out of the oven and serve it warm!