Different from traditional egg rolls, these are amazing and delicious. Everyone loves them. If you can make them at a holiday party or any occasion, they are quick and easy to prepare.
- 2 slices of meat
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- Chives, chervil, mint
- olive oil
- Salt, paprika, and pepper
- Whisk together 2 eggs, 1 tablespoon of milk, a pinch of paprika, any fresh herbs of your choice, and salt and pepper.
- Pour this omelet into a greased skillet about 8 inches in diameter and cook over low heat, until edges separate.
- Then flip it over with a spoon and let it burn for a few seconds.
- Place the thin omelet on a large plate. And we continue in the same way with the rest. Put it on another plate and let it cool down a bit.
- Then place two slices of meat on the entire surface, adjusting if necessary.
- We wrap it in the form of a roll so that it is easy to catch while eating or cutting.
- Put it on a plate and serve with some kind of sauce.