Who doesn’t love to wake up in the morning to a cinnamon roll fresh from the oven? Simple and quick Cinnamon Bisquik rolls. Great for dessert for breakfast or lunch.
- 2+1/2 Cup Of « Bisquick ».
- 1/3 Cup Of almond milk
- 1 Tbsp Of cinnamon
- 1 Cup Of brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 Cup Of granulated sugar
- 1/2 Cup Of chopped nuts
- 3/4 Cup Of butter, melted and cooled
- 2 Tbsp Of butter melted
- 1 Cup Of powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp Of milk
- 1 Tsp Of vanilla
- In a large bowl, whisk together a Bisquick with the almond milk and eggs. Until it all mixes to make a dough.
- Then combine granulated sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon powder, and nuts in a medium bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons of melted butter to moisten and stir all.
- Sprinkle the rolling surface generously with flour. And spray our hands well with it too!!
- We flip the dough onto the surface and start patting it by hand in the shape of a rectangle.
- Using a rolling pin, roll the dough about 1/2 inch thick.
- Then when stirring, pour 3/4 cup of melted butter over the entire surface and spread it evenly with a pastry brush to reach the edges, then sprinkle with the sugar-nut mixture.
- We begin to roll the dough from the long end.
- Then cut 1-inch to 1/2-inch strips and place them in a well-greased skillet.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in a preheated oven 375, until golden brown.
- Finally, mix the powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla to make a cream and sprinkle it over the rolls before serving.