This dip goes with anything! Not only is it better served with vegetables, crackers or bread. Very simple and with minimal ingredients, you can do it in no time.
- 8 ounces soft cream cheese
- 2 cups sour cream (I used light)
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the soft cheese, sour cream, bacon, cheddar cheese, and green onions.
- Then pour the mixture into a 1-liter baking dish and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbling and hot.
- Serve with slices of bread, crackers, or vegetables.