This Carrot Cake Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting features a light, and fluffy cookie chocked full of carrots and cinnamon and topped with delicious cream cheese frosting.
- 1 cup Butter (Sweet Cream Salted)
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Eggs1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 cups grated or chopped raw Carrots
- 2 1/4 teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 cup chopped Pecans
- In a large bowl, mix sugars and butter until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat.
- Then mix the cinnamon with the baking powder and salt and mix well.
- Add flour and mix until combined.
- Add 2 cups of carrots and mix all.
- We make cookies from the mixture.
- Then bake in the oven at 375 degrees for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown around the edges.
- Leave the cookies to cool
- Frost with the best cream cheese frosting.
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans on top.