The best Club Sandwich
The classic club sandwich recipe is a lunchtime favorite with turkey breast, beef, bacon, tomato, lettuce, and mayonnaise among 3 slices of bread.
The classic club sandwich is easy enough to pack in so many flavors, which makes it delicious, too. Making a club sandwich is also great for using up leftover meat from other dinners.
- 6 slices of sandwich bread, toasted
- 4 oz turkey breast
- 4 oz beef
- 6 slices of cooked bacon
- 2 slices of white American cheese
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 3/4 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/3 cup mayo or spicy mayo
- The bread slices should be toasted, the tomatoes should be sliced, and the lettuce should be shredded.
- Arrange the three bread slices on a tray and generously spread mayo on one side of each one.
- Place the turkey, tomatoes, and cheese on the first slice of bread, then close with the second slice of bread, mayo side down.
- Spread mayo on the second bread slice, then layer on the beef, bacon, and lettuce before closing the sandwich with the last slice of bread, mayo side down.
- Continue with the remaining sandwiches, securing the clubs with sandwich picks and cutting into four pieces.