Easy Crockpot BBQ Chicken Wings Recipe
I’m a self-proclaimed wing fanatic and I’m sure you haven’t met a boneless chicken wing recipe you haven’t liked — until now. The next time you’re planning a party or get together, why not whip up these unbelievably flavorful 3 Ingredient Crockpot BBQ Chicken Wings?
- 12-16 chicken wings,
- 1 cup BBQ Sauce
- 1 can Coke
- Set the crockpot on low. (This Crockpot has excellent reviews, which I enjoy.)
- Fill the crockpot halfway with Coke.
- Fill the Coke with all of the chicken wings.
- Cook for 3-4 hours on low.
- Remove the wings from the Crockpot and place them on a foil-lined baking tray.
- Brush wings with a good amount of BBQ sauce.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes at 350°F, or until the BBQ is hot.
- Serve and have fun!