Sweet and salty lemonade is perfect for thirst-quenching in summer.
It is quick and easy to prepare within 5 minutes.
I realize everyone knows how to make lemonade, but that’s the difference in this recipe.
- Lemon – 1 big
- Sugar -1/4 cup (as required)
- Salt -1/4tsp (as required)
- Club soda – 1bottle
- Ice cubes few
- Mint for garnishing
- Squeeze the lemon juice into a bowl and keep it aside.
- Pour lemon juice evenly into each serving glass.
- Add sugar and salt and stir well.
- Then add ice cubes to a serving glass.
- Finally, add soda to the cup and decorate
Small rings of lemon and mint and enjoy!
Adjust sugar and salt to your taste.
Instead of soda, you can use water.