A lassi drink contains yogurt and can be sweet or with salt. It is usually thick like juice and very filling.
This drink is best enjoyed during the hot summer season. Not that it is entirely limited to the summer months.
Many families enjoy it as a healthy breakfast, or simply serve it to guests who visit you.
- 1 large peach
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- ½ cup milk
- 1-2 tbsp honey
- ½ tsp cardamom powder
- some ice cubes
- Wash and cut the peach into pieces. Remember to
remove the stone.
- Add it to a blender along with milk, yogurt, and honey.
- Process until the peach is crushed.
- Add some ice cubes to two serving glasses.
- Pour the lassi over the ice cubes.
- Sprinkle cardamom powder over the lassi and
Tips: For a vegan-friendly lassi use any vegan-friendly milk and yogurt.
Replace peach with any fresh fruit of your choice to make a different flavor of lassi