Sweet Cherry Cheesecake Lush
This no-bake Cherry cheesecake lush is delicious, with layers of cream and cherry. It is smooth, has a great texture, and tastes like heaven! Depending on the fruit you choose to use (fresh or frozen) and what type of topping you go for, the end result can taste so different. This recipe will give you a smooth, creamy dessert that has a distinct taste of cherries.
- 36 Vanilla cookies about 2 cups when crushed
- 2 21 oz can cherry pie filling
- 1 cup pecan chopped
- 1/3 cup salted butter melted
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- cheese softened to room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 packs of instant pudding with cheese flavor
- 3 cups whole milk
- Set aside a 9 x 13 glass baking dish that has been buttered.
- Crush vanilla sandwich cookies in the bowl of a food processor until small, even crumbs form. Pulse in the melted butter until it is all mixed.
- Place the cookie mixture in a greased baking dish and chill for 10 minutes while you prepare the next layer.
- Cream together cream cheese, granulated sugar, vanilla, and 1 cup of frozen whipped topping with a hand mixer or in the bowl of a standing mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Return the cream cheese mixture to the freezer for another 10 minutes after spreading it over the chilled cookie crumb layer.
- 6. Combine both packets of pudding mix, milk, and 12 cups of frozen whipped topping in a mixing bowl with a whisk or beater. Whisk until the mixture becomes homogeneous and begins to thicken.
- Chill for 30 minutes, or until the pudding has set, after spreading the pudding layer over the cold cream cheese layer.
- Over the chilled pudding layer, pour cherry pie filling. Spread it out carefully so it doesn’t get mixed up with the layers underneath.
- Top with the remaining whipped topping gently. Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours after topping with chopped pecans.
- After it cools well, takes it out, cut it and serve it immediately.