Strawberry Crunch Cheesecake Cones
It’s officially summer, people. This means our lives are about to get crazy busy with pool parties and BBQs galore and let’s not forget that all of our favorite summer fruits are in full swing. Strawberries are my favorite fruit and I think a lot of other people’s too!
These Strawberry Crunch Cheesecake Cones will satisfy your sweet tooth, and probably some of your guests too!
The Cone And Crumble:
- 20 vanilla Oreos crushed
- 12 sugar cones
- 8 tbsp butter
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 8 oz cool whip
- 2 Tbsp powdered sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 lb strawberries fresh or frozen
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup corn starch
- 2 Tbsp water
- 5 Tbsp milk
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla
- In a food processor, finely mash the Oreos. Pulse to include the melted butter. Bake for 5 minutes at 375 degrees F in a baking dish. Remove from the oven and stir in the strawberry package.
Cheesecake Filling :
- In a mixing bowl, beat 16 ounces of cream cheese on high until it becomes light and fluffy.
- Mix in 1/2 cup sugar, 2 teaspoons powdered sugar, and 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract after the cream cheese has been fluffed. Mix everything up thoroughly.
- Add 8 ounces of cool whip to the mix. Remix until everything is well blended.
- You have two options for adding strawberries to your cheesecake cones. The first alternative is to use freshly cleaned, hulled, and sliced strawberries. Then, in a bowl, arrange the fresh strawberry slices and sprinkle them with sugar.
- Another alternative is to make a straightforward strawberry glaze. Turn the heat to medium and add the strawberries to the saucepan. Add 1/2 cup sugar, 1/4 cup lemon juice, 2 tbsp water, and 1/4 cup corn starch while the strawberries are warming up. Combine all of the ingredients, in a mixing basin
- Cook, stirring regularly, over medium heat. Remove the mixture from the heat and switch off your burner after it has begun to thicken.