Chili Cheese Dog Bake
Do you enjoy eating hot dogs? Hot dogs are my favorite! When it’s freezing outside, nothing beats a hot dog for keeping you warm on the inside. Chili Cheese Dog Bake is a delightful spin on the typical hot dog, but this time it’s in the form of a casserole! This is a recipe that you will want to cook again and again. It’s simple, quick, and tasty!
- 1 can chili ( 15 oz )
- 1 pizza crust
- 4 hot dogs
- 4 Cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp parsley flakes
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Cooking spray should be sprayed all over the baking dish. Fill the plate with hot chili and properly distribute it.
- Roll out the dough and cut it into four slices.
- 1 mozzarella stick should be cut in half lengthwise and placed on each side of 1 hot dog.
- Wrap a pizza dough strip around the cheese and the hot dog, slightly overlapping in the middle. With the remaining dough strips, cheese sticks, and hot dogs, repeat the process. Top the heated chili with wrapped hot dogs.
- On top of the hot chili, place wrapped hot dogs.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes until the dough is light golden brown.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a small microwaveable cup on high until completely melted. Garlic powder and parsley are added.
- Turn off the oven and remove the baking dish. Apply butter mixture to the tops of each cheese dog. Right away, serve.