The strawberry truffle cheesecake consists of a sweetened fruit layer, a food cake layer and a cheesecake layer with whipped cream.
It was genius to add a homemade cheesecake twist to this mini strawberry dessert recipe.
Strawberry mini cheesecake is a delicious treat to prepare and serve.
- 12-ounces container Of frozen whipped topping, I thawed it before using.
- 2 large Cans. Of strawberry pie filling, I used 21-ounces cans.
- A medium Pkg.Of 8-ounces Of softened cream cheese.
- A small Pkg.Of instant vanilla pudding mix.
- Sour cream; we will need around 8-ounces.
- 1½ Cups. Of crushed butter-flavored crackers, I used around 38 crackers.
- 1/2 Cup.Of cold milk.
- 1/4 Cup.Of melted butter.
I beat the cream cheese in the bowl of a stand mixer for few minutes into super smoothness.
Then, I added in the 8 ounces of sour cream and beat again to completely blend it.
In a medium bowl, I combined the cold milk with pudding mix, and I beat using a hand mixer on low speed for around 3 minutes.
After that, I stirred in the cream cheese mixture, and I added the whipped topping.
In another bowl, I mixed the cracker with melted butter and keep blending until incorporated
And to finished, I layered half of the cream cheese mixture, the crumbs, and the pie filling in a 2-quart trifle transparent bowl.
Then I repeated the layers one more time, you can add more layers if you want.
And I refrigerated until ready to serve. This recipe serves 12 to16 servings, but you can double the ingredients, and layer them in another bowl bigger than the one I used here.
A creamy layer with a delightful taste of strawberry pie filling, I hope you’ll enjoy it!
If you’re looking for more dessert recipes, I’m sure that you’ll find something in the related posts below!