This beef and onion is very tasty and easy to prepare! Be adventurous in cooking and open your senses to this powerhouse meal.
Plus, it’s a great alternative to the usual dinner rotation and is budget-friendly.
- 2 slices of beef liver, about 160 gr each
- 4 onions
- A case of honey
- 5 Cl of old wine vinegar
- Peel and slice the onions.
- Put a sauté pan on low heat with a teaspoon of oil and a large knob of butter, salt, pepper, crumbled thyme.
- When the onions begin to stew, add the honey and vinegar.
- Lightly flour tranches liver. Place a pan with a teaspoon of oil, a knob of butter on medium heat, sauté the slices of liver, salt and pepper, turn them over, cook to your liking.
- Arrange in a serving dish, the caramelized onions and the slices of beef liver.
- Garnish with sprigs parsley.