Seafood Pot Pie, This pie is a hot mixture of vegetables, shrimp, and crab meat. Perfect dinner for a cold night. It can be served with a salad or any side you like.
- 1 8 ounces package frozen cooked salad shrimp
- 1 can condense cream of shrimp soup
- 1 1/2 cups frozen veggies
- 1 8 oz package imitation crab roughly chopped
- 1 and 1/4 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese divided
- 1 box prepared pie crust 2 crusts
- 1/4 cup crisp cooked crumbled bacon
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2-3 tsp Creole seasoning
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- In a large skillet, add shrimp, vegetables, cream of shrimp, and milk.
- Stir together and heat over medium heat until shrimp and vegetables begin to melt.
- Add the crab,1/4 cup of the shredded cheese, bacon, garlic, salt, pepper, and Creole seasoning, and Stir until all are evenly incorporated into the sauce.
- Heat, stirring occasionally, for 6-8 minutes or until mixture is heated through and cheese has melted and is completely combined. Remove from fire and set aside.
- Prepare 9 pie plates/dishes with nonstick cooking spray. Gently roll out the first pie crust and transfer it to a pie plate so that it flows along the bottom and evenly on the sides.
- Pour the seafood mixture evenly over the surface of the crust, then distribute the remaining grated cheese evenly over the top.
- Gently roll out the second crust and place it on top, gently pressing edges together to “seal” the pot pie crusts together.
- Cut 1 to 3 small slits in the middle of the top crust, then lightly brush the top layer with melted butter.
- Put it in the oven at 450 degrees for 15-20 minutes, or until crust is golden.
- Let the pie rest for a few minutes to “firm” before slicing and serving hot.