The perfect quick fix for a quick lunch is delicious bread with olives, bacon, and cheese they’re known as savory cakes. This bread is easy to prepare without the need for any equipment or special skills required. I love it so much and the kids are so happy holding this delicious bread. If you’re constantly looking for easy-to-use recipes, you’ve come to the right place!
- 2 1/2 c. (250 grams) all-purpose flour
- 3 1/3 fl ounces (10cl) olive oil
- 1 tsp of baking powder (about 5 grams)
- 3 1/2 oz. (100 grams) bacon
- 5 oz. (150 grams) grated Swiss cheese or cheddar
- 4 Eggs
- 1 large onion
- 3 1/2 oz. (100 grams) green olives
- 3 1/2 oz. (100 grams) black olives
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Put the oil, eggs, and salt in a large bowl, and mix well until combined.
- Take another bowl and mix the flour and baking powder in it. Sift, then stir in the liquid ingredients.
- Finely chop the onion.
- Melt the butter or heat a little olive oil in a frying pan. Once hot, add onions and cook until softened. Then, add the bacon and continue cooking for a few more minutes. When cooked, set aside. To avoid a wet paste, filter the mixture.
- Prep the olives and parsley. Slice them and set them aside.
- Put all the ingredients and the grated cheese into the flour mixture. Mix well until combined, then pour into a greased 9″ x 5″ loaf pan. Put it in the oven at 350°F or 180°C and bake for about an hour.