The sweet potatoes your mom used to make were made to win hearts, without any deception. But we’re not talking about your mother’s recipe here. For this Sweet Potato recipe, I’ll be using my own special mix of sweet ingredients that no one would be able to ignore.
- Sweet potatoes, peeled and cut (3 pcs) into small cubes
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 2 Teaspoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar (amount depends on sweetness)
- 1/4 Teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- Pinch of ground ginger
- Sea salt, to taste
- Using cooking spray, coat a baking dish.
- Put the sweet potatoes on a baking dish after peeling them and cutting them into small cubes.
- Melt the butter in the microwave and combine it with olive oil, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and ginger to coat the potatoes.
- If desired, add more sugar or cinnamon. Toss to evenly coat.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and bake for 60 minutes.
- During the roasting process, flip the sweet potatoes once or twice.