This recipe is the perfect summer recipe, just looking at it gives you a feeling of freshness. It’s easy to prepare and has a lot of flavor from lemon juice sauce. It’s a must-have recipe on hot’s days.
- 1 large avocado peeled, pitted, and diced into cubes
- 3 cup Roasted corn 3-4 large corn on the cob
- 1/3 cup cilantro chopped
- 1/2 cup green onion thinly sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- Juice of one lime
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Start by heating a frying pan until it smokes.
- Add a little oil and roast the corn kernels for four to six minutes, or until charred to your liking. Make sure to flip it over to make sure it doesn’t cook unevenly.
- Allow the corn to cool completely before adding it to a large bowl, then add the avocado, green onions, diced tomatoes, and cilantro.
- Squeeze a lemon over the salad, sprinkle with olive oil, and stir. Add salt and pepper to taste and enjoy this fresh summertime avocado and corn salad.