Simply this cake the whole family will love.
- 1 Box Dark Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix (oil, eggs, water)
- 1 Cup miniature Reese’s peanut butter cups unwrapped and cut in halves.
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 8oz softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 Creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and coat a 9 x 13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine the ingredients for your chocolate fudge cake in a large mixing basin.
- Fill your greased baking dish halfway with your fudge cake and put it aside.
- Mix the cream cheese, butter, peanut butter, and vanilla in a separate dish until completely combined.
- mix 1 cup powdered sugar at a time until all 4 cups are added.
- Spoon the peanut butter mixture into your chocolate cake mix in small spoonfuls and softly distribute it throughout.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips and Reese’s peanut butter cup halves on top.