Garlic Butter Steak and Potatoes, you heard that right! Can you think of a more delicious skillet dinner?
- 5 small steaks
- 5 pounds baby potatoes, diced
- 5 small spoon salted butter
- 2 small spoon minced garlic
- 1 small spoon dried Italian herb blend
- 1 small spoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 small spoon chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
- garlic powder
- 1 large spoon olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine butter, dry herbs, and garlic in a small bowl. On both sides, season steaks with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Drizzle oil into the skillet and place it over medium-high heat. Sear the steaks for 4 minutes on each side, or until well browned. Place on a platter and put away.
- Season the potatoes with salt, pepper, and garlic powder and cook for 6 minutes, or until browned. Return the steaks to the opposite side of the pan and push the potatoes to one side of the pan.
- Cook for 21 minutes in the oven, or until potatoes are fork-tender and meat is cooked to your liking.
- Put a dollop of garlic butter on each steak and the rest on the potatoes as soon as they come out of the oven, and allow it to melt over the dish.