This recipe is easy to make and certainly a crowd-pleaser. The Peanut Butter Cup Cookies are quite rich with the peanut butter mixture so a single cookie is more than enough to satisfy the most avid chocolate peanut butter lover.
Peanut Butter Cup Cookies are a notably easy recipe that yields an impressive end result. The trick to getting the perfect cup shape is to bake one batch of cookies at a time so that you can remove them from the oven and let them cool completely before baking the next batch of cookies.
- 1 ¾ cups of all-purpose flour
- ½ cup of peanut butter
- ½ cup of softened butter
- ½ cup of packed brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 Tablespoons of milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 40 miniature chocolate-covered peanut butter cups, unwrapped
- In a mixing basin, combine the flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Mix the butter, sugar, peanut butter, and brown sugar in a large mixing bowl until frothy and creamy, then add the egg, vanilla, and milk. Incorporate the flour mixture until fully blended.
- Form the dough into 40 balls and set each in a tiny muffin pan ungreased.
- Bake for 8 minutes in a preheated oven at 375°. When the muffins come out of the oven, put a little peanut butter cup into each one while they’re still hot.
- Let’s cool and enjoy.