Have you ever tried the Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes? These easy desserts are infused with pumpkin spice and topped with a simple whipped cream. We love it with lemon on top or a bit of cinnamon sugar, but more pumpkin spice would be delicious, too. Put it on your baking list and try it.
- 15 oz pumpkin puree
- ⅔ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Whipped cream
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Line a 12-cup muffin tin with silicone liners or paper.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, sidestep together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and pumpkin pie spice.
- In a large bowl, whisk together pumpkin puree, eggs, sugar, vanilla, and evaporated milk until well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients and beat until the flour streaks disappear and the mixture is smooth.
- Fill each muffin cup with about ½ cup of the mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes and leave to cool for 20 minutes.
- Remove the cupcake from the pan and leave it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle more pumpkin pie spice or Garnish it with lemon or cinnamon on top and just before serving.