Today we’re going to make a super fun and easy dessert recipe that I’ve been making for years now. that it Blackberry Cobbler
It really is very easy to prepare. It requires ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 600 to 800 grams of blackberries
- 150 grams flour
- 80 grams butter
- 80g fine sugar + 2 tablespoons
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 50 grams coconut
- 3 tablespoons milk or vegetable milk
- Wash the blackberries well and drain them well. Place in an ovenproof dish (preferable a pie plate), then sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Mix and set aside.
- In a bowl, place the flour, sugar, butter cubes, baking powder, and coconut. Mix the dough by hand until half the shortbread and half are compact.
- Add milk and mix everything.
- leave it to repose for half an hour in the refrigerator.
- After this collect the dough. chop small pieces of dough the scale of a walnut. Roll it into a ball and crush it with the palm of your hand to kind discs about 4 cm in diameter.
- Cover the blackberries with these discs.
- And we bake it for 30 minutes at 180 ° C.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.