We sometimes have potato salad with Sunday dinner, but we often have it as a side dish for a barbecue. It is definitely one of my favorite dishes I’ve seen on the table.
- Potato 1 kilo
- 100gm smoked bacon slices
- Cherry tomatoes 200g
- eggs 5
- olive oil
- We wash the potatoes and let them soak for at least 15 minutes in cold water. Then we cook it with the peel and leave it aside to cool.
- Boil eggs for 9 minutes. Roast bacon in the oven without fat. Then we remove it on absorbent paper.
- Wash the cherry tomatoes and cut them in half. After that, peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes. And peel the eggs and cut them into cubes as well.
- Now mix all the ingredients in a large bowl, season with salt and pepper, and drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with chopped chives and refrigerate for at least an hour to mix the flavors.