There are some dishes that are a favorite at barbecues and I’m sure they will be a hit, and the hamburger steak with onions and gravy is one of them.
Tender, juicy, and full of flavor, just eating a hamburger steak with some creamy mashed potatoes is a treat.
- 500 g ground beef.
- 2 tbsp bread crumbs.
- 2 medium eggs.
- 2 small sliced onions.
- 1/2 tsp onion powder.
- 1 tbsp olive oil.
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder.
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce.
- 2 tbsp flour.
- 2 and ½ cups of beef broth.
- salt and black pepper to taste.
- Mix ground beef, eggs, breadcrumbs, onion, garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce, then add ½ teaspoon salt and another ½ teaspoon black pepper.
- After that, we form 8 balls and press them in the form of meat slices.
- We fry it and keep it warm.
- Using the same skillet, cook onions with flour and garlic powder, then gradually add Worcestershire and broth. And cook this mixture for 7 minutes.
- Return the pancakes to the pan and cook for no more than 10 minutes.
- Serve it and enjoy.