These peanut blossoms are beloved by all family members, especially children. Kids enjoy helping make these cookies, not just when they eat them. So just let your kids help you make this easy recipe, and they will love the result in the end.
- 4 Cups.Of All-purpose flour.
- 1 Cup.Of Creamy peanut butter.
- 3 large Eggs.
- 1 Cup. Of Butter softened.
- 1 Cup.Of Packed brown sugar.
- 1 Cup.Of Granulated sugar.
- A small spoon.Of Vanilla extract.
- 2 small spoons.Of Baking soda.
- For rolling; 1/2 Cup.Of Granulated sugar.
- 1/4 small spoon.Of Salt.
- Hershey Kiss candies, I used 48 unwrapped.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the softened butter with the peanut butter and sugars.
- Then add the vanilla extract and eggs one at a time, beating well during each addition.
- Next, we take a separate bowl and mix the flour with salt and baking soda and add it to the first mixture in a mixing bowl and stir until well mixed until a dough forms.
- Roll the dough into 1-inch balls, roll in additional granulated sugar, place on non-stick cookie sheets, and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- At this point, I removed the cookies from the refrigerator and baked them in an oven preheated to 375 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes max. Don’t overbake it. They shouldn’t blush at all.
- When the cookies were cool enough to handle, I press the Hershey Kiss candies into the middle of each cookie and cool in the pan for about 3 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Finally, I put the cookies in an airtight container to preserve their crispness!!