- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- cooking spray
- Combine milk and vinegar in a medium bowl and set aside for five minutes until "melted".
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, yeast, baking soda and salt.
- Beat the eggs and butter in "sour" milk. Pour the flour mixture into the wet ingredients and beat until the lumps are gone.
- We heat a large frying pan over medium heat and cover with cooking spray.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the mixture on the pan and leave until bubbles appear on the surface.
- Turn it over with a spoon, and cook until it turns brown on the other side.