This old-fashioned butter cake is a classic and always a favorite of young and old. And ideal for occasions.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- Dark chocolate 200 gm
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Set aside two 8-inch by 2-inch baking pans that have been coated with oil.
- Divide the chocolate bar across two small salad bowls. Combine 4 tablespoons of water in a microwave-safe basin and melt it.
- In a small microwave-safe dish, melt the butter and mix it into the melted chocolate. to come together in some way.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
In a mixing basin, combine the milk, butter, and vanilla extract. With a hand mixer, beat for 2 minutes, scraping down the sides of the bowl as required. After that, beat for another 2 minutes while adding the eggs.
- Distribute the mixture evenly among the prepared pots. Put them in the oven and bake for 30–35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Take it out of the oven.
- Cool in the pans for 10 minutes before inverting onto a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Then we take the first cake and cover it with the chocolate mixture we made earlier, then place the second cake on top of it and cover it all with the remaining chocolate mixture.
- Wait until the forms are hard before cutting and serving.