Morning Toasts with Avocado Spread
- 2 whole grain whole grain bread slices
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter or olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted
- A large pinch of red chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Take a bowl and add avocado, mash it with the help of a fork.
- Espolvorear it with salt and pepper. Add lemon juice and mix.
- Melt butter in a pan. Place the bread slices and toast them until lightly golden form both sides. Turn the sides after few seconds until lightly golden from both sides.
- Spread the avocado mixture on the cooked toasts.
- Place toasts into a serving platter.
- Sprinkle them with red chili flakes.
- Serve and enjoy.