American Oats with Blueberries and Maple Syrup
- ¼ cup oats
- 1 cup milk
- 5-6 almonds, chopped
- ¼ cup blueberries
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- In a saucepan add milk and let it boil a little on medium flame.
- Add oats in the milk and stir them to combine.
- When mixture is thickened a little, turn off the heat.
- Transfer oats into a serving bowl and let them cool on room temperature.
- Top the oats mixture with blueberries. Drizzle maple syrup on top.
- Cover the bowl with a plastic wrapper and place it in the refrigerator for about 10-15 minutes before serving.
- Serve and enjoy.