Breakfast Egg Bites with Spinach and Potatoes
- 6-7 eggs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-2 medium potatoes, grated
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven at 355 degrees F.
- Beat eggs in a bowl with the help of an electric beater or whisk with a whisker until combined well.
- Add cheese, spinach, honey onion, potatoes, and butter. Mix well.
- Add salt and black pepper according to your taste.
- Now pour the mixture into silicon egg tray. do not fill them completely, just leave ¼th portion unfilled.
- Place the silicon egg tray into a large roasting tray. add 1 cup of water in it to make a water bath
- Place the roasting tray into the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until egg bites are nicely golden.
- Serve and enjoy.