Everyone’s favorite crustacean is crab, and this recipe for Baked Crab Legs in Butter Sauce is one of the best ways to prepare it. The crab legs are very delectable!
- 500g crab legs.
- 1/2 cup melted butter.
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley.
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic.
- 2 teaspoons of Creole seasoning.
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice.
- Lemon wedges for serving.
- Preheat the oven to 400F degrees.
- Place the crab legs on a baking pan, cut in half.
- Mix together the garlic, melted butter, and Creole spice in a small bowl. Then I squeezed in some lemon juice.
- Brush the crab legs with this sauce and bake until they are fully cooked.
- used chopped parsley from above and served it with butter sauce and lemon wedges that were leftover.