This frozen lemonade pie recipe It’s refreshing and delicious, and it’s incredibly easy to make. It has just a handful of simple ingredients that you probably have on hand already. It can be made in advance so it doesn’t add heat or stress to your summer kitchen time. It’s the BEST!
- 14 ounces can sweeten condensed milk
- 12 ounce can lemonade concentrate, frozen
- 8-ounce container refrigerated whipped topping
- 9-inch graham cracker crust
- In a mixing dish, combine the whipped topping, unthawed frozen lemonade, and sweetened condensed milk. Blend until completely smooth.
- Fill the graham cracker crust halfway with pie filling. For at least an hour, place the container in the freezer.