Strawberry Sheet Cake is bursting with strawberry flavor and covered in a thick layer of fresh strawberry buttercream frosting. This easy cake recipe makes the perfect dessert for a summer party!
If you’re looking for an easy, yet impressive, cake recipe, this Strawberry Sheet Cake is it. The cake itself is moist, tender, and bursting with fresh strawberry flavor. The strawberry buttercream uses real strawberries and is intensely flavorful. It’s not too sweet and goes perfectly with the cake.
For the cake, I used it:
- 2 Cups.Of Fresh sliced strawberries.
- A Small Pkg Of Strawberry gelatin.
- 3 Eggs large.
- 3/4 Cup Of Vegetable oil.
- A vanilla cake mix, I used only one box.
To make easy strawberry cream:
- 2 Cups Of Sliced Strawberries.
- A Cup Of Soft Butter.
- A small spoon Of Vanilla extract.
- 2 Cups Of ConfectionerS’ sugar.
- I began by lightly coating the plate with cooking spray and preheating the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Then, in a blender or food processor, I blended the two cups of sliced strawberries and finely chopped them.
- After that, I mixed up the cake batter, milk, and canola oil in a mixing dish for a few minutes with a hand mixer.
- At this point, I blended the strawberry puree and the strawberry gelatin in a single bowl.
- The mixture was then placed in a heated frying pan and roasted for 25 to 30 minutes, or until a piece of wood fell out of the center.
- When the timer went off, I took it out of the oven and let it cool for about 15 minutes.
- For decoration, I blended two strawberries until smooth in a blender. When I have leftover strawberries from baking cake batter, I like to mix them up.
- Finally, I cooked the strawberry puree in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently, until it was solid, then placed the cake aside to cool completely.