I tweaked and simplified the crack chicken recipe to get the Crack Chicken Soup recipe and it’s unbelievably delicious. Even my kids, who are picky eaters, like it!
- 3 – 3 1/2 cups chopped rotisserie chicken
- 8 oz Angel hair pasta
- 6 cups Chicken stock low sodium
- 1/2 cup Carrots diced
- 1/2 cup Celery diced
- 1 Onion (small)
- 1 cup Milk whole
- 8 oz Cream cheese
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 10 slices of bacon (cooked and diced)
- 2 Tablespoons Ranch seasoning mix
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Then cook the bacon and set it aside to cool. Also, please slice the vegetables into bite-sized pieces and lay them aside.
- Place chicken breasts on a sprayed cookie sheet, season with salt and pepper, and bake for about 20 minutes. Shred the chicken with two forks after removing it from the oven.
- Next, in a large stockpot over medium heat, add 1 tablespoon of oil or butter and sauté the chopped onion, celery, and carrots until soft, about 5 minutes.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together the condensed chicken soup and 1 cup of milk until smooth. Add the soup mixture to the pot right away and stir to incorporate, then add the chicken broth and stir to blend.
- Now it’s time to add the ranch seasoning, garlic, and garlic powder.
- Please also add the cream cheese, stirring constantly as it melts. Bring to a boil, stirring regularly, until cream cheese is completely integrated into the soup.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and add the chicken and bacon. Allow for a simmering time of about 20 minutes.
- Finish by adding the pasta (broken in half or quarters) and cheddar cheese and cooking on low for 5-7 minutes, or until the noodles are soft and the cheese has melted.