There’s nothing quite like a one-pot dish. It saves you time as you don’t have to keep fussing with a host of pots and pans, and it also allows all of the ingredients to meld together so that they taste amazing. When I was in college, I used to cook this Cheesy Noodle Bake for my friends and we loved it so much that I’d make it frequently for them. My original recipe involved more work on my part, but the one presented here is an easier recipe, but just as delicious!
- 2 lbs Hamburger Meat
- 1 16 oz bag of Extra Wide Egg Noodles
- 1 8 oz can of Hunts Tomato Sauce Basil, Garlic & Oregano
- 1 15 oz can of Hunts Tomato Sauce original flavor
- 1 15 oz of Ricotta Cheese
- 1 16 oz of Sour Cream
- 2 Cups of Shredded Sharp cheese (See below before deciding)
- Cook the hamburger meat and drain it.
- Then add the sauces and cook for a while.
- Cook the noodles according to the package directions.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the sour cream and ricotta cheese.
- Drain the noodles and add them to the cheese mixture, mixing well.
- Place some of the sauce on the bottom of a 13 x 9 pan, then layer noodles, meat sauce, and repeat.
- Shredded cheese is sprinkled on top. Preheat oven to 375°F and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove it from the oven and leave it aside for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.