Cheesy Baked Green Beans is a classic side dish that’s a must-have on the holiday table. It’s made with simple everyday ingredients mixed with grated Parmesan cheese and minced garlic. Then quickly bake in the oven until golden.
- 1 pound (500 g) green beans, ends trimmed
- 2 tablespoons fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic (or 4 minced garlic cloves)
- 1 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly crushed black pepper
- First, preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C). Spray the baking tray with a little cooking oil spray.
- Arrange the green beans on the tray in a single layer. Leave it aside.
- Take a small bowl, and mix Parmesan cheese, olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper. Pour the mixture over the green beans and stir evenly.
- Put it in the oven for 20 minutes, until cooked.
- Then remove from the oven and top with mozzarella, then return to the oven and roast until the cheese melts and turns golden (about 4-5 minutes).