- 300 g grated carrots
- 250 g ground almonds (2 sachets)
- 4 eggs
- 200 g sugar
- 60 g flour
- zest and juice of half a lemon
- 1/2 sachet of yeast
- 1 pinch of salt
- butter for the mold
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 150 g icing sugar
- 1 egg white
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C Peel and grate the carrots to get 300 grams.
- Mix the sugar and egg yolk until the mixture turns white. Add the zest, juice of half a lemon, grated carrots, ground almonds, flour, salt and baking powder one by one. Mix well each ingredient.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff. Sweet in companies them dough.
- Place the butter and flour in a springform pan. Pour in the preparation and cook for 40 to 50 minutes (depending on the oven).
- When the cake is cooked, remove it from the oven, let it cool and remove from the mold.
Garnish: Combine lemon juice, powdered sugar and egg whites. Spread on cake and leave to dry.