- 5 pounds whole chicken wings
- 1 cup Frank's hot sauce
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper or to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Preheat oven at 355 degrees F.
- Now place chicken wings in a roasting tray. season them with some salt. Transfer the roasting tray in the oven and let the chicken wings cook for about 15-20 minutes.
- Now take out the roasting pan form the oven and turn the sides. Cook them again for about another 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a saucepan. Add Frank’s hot sauce, maple syrup, cayenne pepper, and vinegar, stir continually to combine on medium heat. When everything is combined remove sauce form heat.
- Transfer sauce into a large mixing bowl. Add cooked chicken wings in the sauce and mix well. Let them sit for about 9-10 minutes so that the wings soak the sauce well.
- Serve and enjoy.