- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 handful of basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 large mozzarella cheese slices
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- Drizzle lime juice and some olive oil on chicken breasts.
- Season them with salt.
- Preheat grill and brush it with some oil.
- Place seasoned chicken breasts on a hot grill and let them cook for about 5-6 minutes per side. tun the side carefully.
- Now top chicken breast with mozzarella cheese and tomato slices. Cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Sprinkle basil leaves on top and let them sit for few seconds.
- Now transfer chicken into a serving platter.
- 8. Drizzle juice of the cooked chicken on top, if any.
- Serve and enjoy.