With all the steak marinade recipes out there, it can be difficult to find the right one. Sure, you can test and try, but we’re all busy with our day-to-day lives and don’t really want to do that. That’s why I created this balsamic steak marinade! It uses simple ingredients and will save you time.
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 1 teaspoon dried minced garlic (optional)
- Steaks of your choice
- In a blender, combine together the soy sauce, lemon juice, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, basil, parsley, and pepper.
- If desired, season with cayenne pepper and garlic. Blend for 30 seconds on high speed, or until well combined. Over the appropriate type of meat, pour the marinade.
- Refrigerate for up to 8 hours after covering. As desired, cook the meat.